- Advice and defense of economic agents investigated by national and international Competition Authorities.
- Leniency programs, conciliatory agreements and alternatives endings to trials.
- Representation of potential victims of illegal agreements.
- Advice on client’s internal investigations.
- Definition of strategies of prevention and mitigation of illegal agreements risks.
- Advice on collusion investigations, including the defense of investigated actor’s interests in case of requests of information, declarations, and raids, telephonic interventions (wiretaps) and request of call registers.
- Judicial representation before the Chilean Competition Court and the Chilean Supreme Court in cases of collusion.
- Judicial and extrajudicial representation before Chilean Courts and the Chilean Competition Court in case of private damages and torts made by illegal agreements.